Commercial construction Law is an area of law that deals with the unique problems faced by contractors, subcontractors and owners of new or renovated structures and the application of legal principles to those problems. For instance:
- formation of a contract to build something to include the scope of the work
- change order procedures
- pay application procedures
- default remedies for the owner and builder
- arbitration or not in the contract
- determine if a bond is required and what type
- other items dealing with the formation of the contract
All of the things mentioned can be grounds for litigation for a construction lawsuit. Robert handles both commercial construction lawsuits and residential construction lawsuits.
Robert Skipworth has been involved in countless construction lawsuits, both commercial and residential He has experience in several multimillion-dollar lawsuits for subcontractors and contractors, as well as property owners.